Autologue Design to manufacture accessories for 2019 Dominar 400
Consists of tall windscreen, back rest, top rack etc.
Prices start from Rs 985 and go up to Rs 3680
Bajaj has tied up with Autologue Designs to provide accessories for the 2019 Dominar 400 which was launched early last month. The Pune-based accessories maker is now accepting bookings for the same.
While Autologue Designs will be manufacturing the accessories, Bajaj will conduct quality checks on the parts before it is supplied to dealerships. The list of accessories includes tank grips, a pillion backrest, saddle stays, a top rack and engine bash plate along with a tall windscreen which is available in tinted and clear options. Prices begin at Rs 985 and go up to Rs 3,680 and Autologue is even offering an early bird discount of 20 per cent for the first 50 customers. Here are the detailed pricing and images of the touring accessories for the 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400-
- A pair of tank grips cost Rs 985.
- The tall windscreen comes in two variants; clear and tinted and are priced at Rs 2,630 each.
- You can also have the pillion backrest at Rs 2,045.
- The top-rack provides additional touring abilities and costs Rs 3,125.
- If that’s not enough, Bajaj is also offering saddle stays for Rs 3,680.
- Lastly, there is the bash plate priced at Rs 3,285.
- Or, you can even get the entire kit for Rs 12,500.